What it is
and how to request it

Transfers are necessary in order to change the name of a contract holder with an active.

Complete a transfer

Register in the personal area and request the service!

How do I transfer the water contract? Request it by accessing your personal area or filling out the contract on the page and send it via email to or by mail to CAP Holding SpA - Customer Management Sector, Via Rimini 38 -20142 - Milan. You can also sign the contract electronically.

Remember that...

The self-reporting of the water meter reading will be considered valid as a final reading for the previous holder and initial reading for the new holder. You will be charged the stamp duties, fixed fees and security deposit costs with the first bill.

if the takeover or transfer request is caused by the death of the contract holder, the heir, i.e., the person residing in the real estate unit in which the utility is located, will assume all rights, including the security deposit and the obligations of the previous holder.


Security deposit

The security deposit is paid by all customers except for those with direct debit and is calculated on the basis of average annual consumption, equal to three months. Every year, annual adjustments in the security deposit may be debited or credited in bills. All the regulatory details are reported in Resolutions no. 86 and 643 of 2013 of the National Authority for Energy, Gas and Water Services, which you can find here below.

More information

Send us an email or call customer service from Monday to Friday from 8:00 am to 6:00 pm and Saturday from 8:30 am to 12:30 pm or write

custumer services

800 428 428