Managing and making payments is even more convenient and fast thanks to the online functions. Operations can be done and the status of payments can easily be monitored through the personal area or the My CAP app.
You can pay your water bill through the Pago PA service
You can also pay bills using CBILL
CBILL is the innovative platform that allows you to pay bills comfortably on your home banking from PC, tablet and smartphone, or at the ATMs of all Italian banks that subscribe to the service.
What to do to activate CBILL:
- access your home banking;
- find the menu for paying the bill (electricity, gas, water);
- search for CAP HOLDING SPA and follow the guided procedure.
Remember to keep the invoice number handy, which will be used for payment. If not already entered, the company code may be requested which for CAP HOLDING SPA is 182A8.
Thanks to this new tool, paying your bill will be even more:
- easy: you just need to have a current account;
- safe: the highest security standards are guaranteed in terms of online transactions, and the risks deriving from compilation errors are reduced.
Other payment methods
We provide you with other free ways to pay your bills, you can choose the one you prefer.
- by bank or postal transfer made out to CAP Holding S.p.A., IBAN code IT76D0306909521100000005864, indicating the invoice number in the reason for payment;
- at the ATMs (cash machines) of the main banks;
- using the pre-filled postal money order attached to the bill;
- at the public counter of the Milan office by credit card, debit card, cashier's cheque or bank cheque.